Stunning and Spacious Arlington Village Townhome! Newer Kitchen with Bosch Appliances, In-Unit Laundry, Rear Deck off Kitchen, Courtyard Views, Gleaming Wood Floors, Large Primary Bedroom, Plenty of Storage and Move-in Ready. Steps Away from Penrose Square, Columbia Pike Farmers Market, Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse, Walter Reed Community Center. Easy Commuting with Bikeshare, I-395, DC, Pentagon, Shirlington Shops & Restaurants, the New Amazon HQ2, and so Much More. Extra Storage Also Available. Welcome Home!
Condo, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
994 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Lighted.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fencing, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price