Arbor-Lyn is a local's dream: Perfectly placed just minutes away from all that Rehoboth and Lewes have to offer. Travel like a local and enjoy easy access to local restaurants, grocery stores and shopping without ever going on any major roads. This low-maintenance community includes an option for a basement for every home on every lot, and a wide variety of new home floor plans to choose from, extensively personalized to fit you and your family's needs. This will truly be a unique living experience for all that are looking forward to taking advantage of being just tucked away off the beaten path of Americas favorite beach.To Be Built. This Azalea is a 3-bedroom, 3 bath ranch home starting at 2,837 heated sq ft. This home has an open great room, kitchen, and dining area. Additional options are available to personalize, including a screened porch, sunroom, and luxury owner s suite. At Arbor Lyn, location truly is everything! Shopping, bars, restaurants, and everything in between less than 1 mile away and Rehoboth Beach just 4 miles from toes in the sand, Arbor Lyn will provide a great atmosphere for both full time residents and those looking for a beach home. Current Incentives: $20,000 off Base Price(Including Platinum Package), Seller pays 1/2 of Delaware transfer tax at settlement. On-site salespeople represent the seller only.
Condo, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,837 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price