Stunning 2br/2ba Ground Floor Unit! Completely Renovated, Beautiful Plank Flooring, Spacious and Open Floor Plan, En-Suite Primary Bedroom & Bath w/Walk-in Closet, In-Unit Laundry, Screened Porch Backing to Woods and Super Private. Community Pool and Hot Tub, Super Close to Downtown, CVS, Fresh Market, and Restaurants. The Tides Community, Located East of Route 1, Provides Luxury Living within Walking Distance to Downtown Dining, Year-Round Events, Outlet Shopping and the Beautiful Delaware Beaches. It is also nestled next to the Breakwater Junction Trail with Miles of Bicycle Paths Surrounding the Cape Henlopen State Park. Excellent Annual or Seasonal Rental Potential. This Unit is Owner Occupied.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Aluminum Siding
1,096 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Unassigned.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price