Lewes Beach -The perfect setting for your beach home or homes?ÂÂThis unique property is an investor's dream offering endless possibilities. 209 Cedar Street is a 3 bedroom 1 bath home sold in as- in condition situated on a corner lot just a block from the beach. RenovateÂthis home and make it yourÂown beach getawayÂor income generating property. Then build your new custom home on Lot 21 Market Street, a 50 x 100 cleared vacant lot. ÂOr another option is to combine these two adjacentÂparcels allowing you to build one sought after downtown Lewes Beach home with plenty of room for a pool. ÂDo not miss this rare opportunity. ÂThisÂamazing location is convenient to everything! Sink your toes in the sand and surf. Or bike the trails at Cape Henlopen State Park. Then stroll into town and enjoyÂshopping and dining.ÂThis property is waiting for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Brick Front, Concrete
1,466 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Concrete
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 108.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S), Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price