Arbor-Lyn is a local's dream: Perfectly placed just minutes away from all that Rehoboth and Lewes have to offer. Travel like a local and enjoy easy access to local restaurants, grocery stores and shopping without ever going on any major roads. This low-maintenance community includes an option for a basement for every home on every lot, and a wide variety of new home floor plans to choose from, extensively personalized to fit you and your family's needs. This will truly be a unique living experience for all that are looking forward to taking advantage of being just tucked away off the beaten path of Americas favorite beach.To Be Built. The Azalea is a 2-bedroom, 2 bath ranch home starting at 1,331 heated sq ft. This home has everything on the first floor with an open great room, kitchen, and dining area. Additional options are available to personalize, including a screened porch, sunroom, and luxury owner s suite. At Arbor Lyn, location truly is everything! Shopping, bars, restaurants, and everything in between less than 1 mile away and Rehoboth Beach just 4 miles from toes in the sand, Arbor Lyn will provide a great atmosphere for both full time residents and those looking for a beach home. Current Incentives: $10,000 off Base Price, Seller pays 1/2 of Delaware transfer tax at settlement. On-site salespeople represent the seller only.
Condo, Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,331 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price