Spectacular Home! Private Enclave of Newer Custom Colonial Homes. Situated on nearly 2 acres of Land Backing to Protected Preserve Area. Private Sanctuary in this Grand and Spacious Masterpiece. Awesome Table Space Kitchen w/Island and Butler's Pantry, Adjoining Great Room and Separate Office, Rear Deck w/Beautiful Views, Sun room/Conservatory, Kitchen and Bathrooms Renovated with Gorgeous Cabinetry/Stone/Marble, Spacious Finished Lower Level and Loads of Unfinished Storage. Superb Location Close to GW Parkway, Fort Hunt, Mount Vernon, Ft Belvoir, 495, DC, National Harbor/MGM. You Have Arrived!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,454 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Manors At Mount Vernon
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Workshop
- Screened, Skylights, Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed, Patio, Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)