Well Worth The Wait. This Renovated Cape on beautifully landscaped corner lot will amaze your most discerning buyer. Gleaming hardwoods on main and bedrooms levels. A main level bedroom and full bath perfect for in-law or au-pair. Updated kitchen with soft close cabinets and drawers. An owners suite with gas fireplace is the perfect retreat after a long day. Relax in the luxury bath with frameless shower. The finished lower level great for entertaining or the ideal man-cave with options for media room. A wet bar and full bath complete this get away setting. Also comes with separate entrance. If outside living is your cup of tea enjoy yourself and relax or entertain in the screened porch. The kids play area comes quipped with playground equipment. Blocks to school and minutes to Braddock St Metro, Del Ray and OT.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,260 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle
- R 8
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price