Easy Living in This Spacious One Level Home in a Lovely Community Just off of Rt24 next to Baywood. Private Setting, 1/2 Acre Lot, Covered Front Porch, Formal Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen w/Island and Table Space Area, Bright & Open Living Room w/Gas Fireplace and Doors out to the Rear Deck, Huge Master Suite, Hardwood Floors, Oversized 2-Bay Garage, Loads of Storage, Roomy Back Yard, Mature Landscaping & Trees, Community Boat Launch. Well & Septic Recently Inspected, County Sewer is in Process, New Roof in 2014 w/Warranty. Crawl Space Encapsulated w/Sump Pump and Dehumidifier. What a Package!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Brick
Gravity Septic System, Public Sewer
1,892 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Winding Creek Village
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm, TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 200.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price