Minutes from Delaware beaches, local shopping, state-of-the-art restaurants, Junction and Breakwater Trails and Cape Henlopen State Park, McKinney's Grove is a new, luxury neighborhood featuring only 20 lots in a gorgeous, wooded setting. The Charleston flaunts its irresistible curb appeal, highlighting first and second level front porches and impeccable architectural details with elegant, southern charm. Starting at 2,609 square feet of living space, this home offers up to 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, with the option to add a screened in porch and many other convenient features. The standard model features a grand foyer with 9' ceilings and ravishing hardwood flooring that flows into an open concept living, dining and kitchen with stainless steel GE appliances and a center island that doubles as a breakfast bar. Unwind after long days in your spacious master bedroom, overlooking the backyard, with his and her closets and an en suite bathroom equipped with a dual vanity, standing shower and an optional soaking tub. Walk upstairs to find a sunny loft with access to the second level porch, as well as two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. An unfinished space upstairs can be converted to an additional bedroom and bathroom, or can simply be left as a storage room. Easily personalized to accommodate your families desires, The Charleston provides superior quality, design and charm to exceed all of your wildest dreams. Schedule your private tour today to see all this property has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
2,646 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Air Filter, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Screened-in, Porch
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price