Welcome to The Eclipse in Arlington, where luxury living meets modern convenience! This stunning property boasts ceramic plank floors throughout, a brand new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and updated bathrooms featuring a walk-in shower in the owner's bath and a jetted/heated tub in the second bath. Enjoy breathtaking river and National Harbor views from the comfort of your own balcony while soaking up the bright and sunny atmosphere that floods this unit. Commuting has never been easier with metro access just a short walk away, and a bus stop conveniently located across the street and Capital Bike Share. As if the location couldn't get any better, Harris Teeter is located just downstairs for all your grocery needs, and garage parking is included to ensure your vehicle is always safe and secure. Plus, this unit includes new HVAC, washer and dryer, and water heater, as well as a whole house Rain Soft water filtration system, ensuring you can live in comfort and convenience without any worries. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call The Eclipse home - schedule a viewing today and experience luxury living at its finest.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,193 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Eclipse On Center Park
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Screened, Double Pane
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Scenic, City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price