GRAND LIVING can be yours in this rarely available canal front home of Rehoboth Grand, as close as you can possibility get to Rehobothâs city limits without paying its taxes. Abutting Rehoboth Avenue, only a block or two away excellent restaurants abound or gather up fresh ingredients from the local Farmerâs Market in Grove Park. Original owner, never rented, this is one of the largest properties within the community with top to bottom endless number of high-grade custom built-outs and finishes leaving nothing to your desire. Being sold significantly furnished with gallery-quality furniture and interior designer custom drapes and blinds. All four bedrooms are ensuite finished in high quality marble and tile, starting with the huge first floor suiteâs custom mahogany built-ins, solid wood floors and a private entrance to the patio facing a park-like setting. The middle floor includes a spacious primary suite with walk-in closet and a french door framed large sitting room flanked by custom built-ins and desk area with a bank of windows looking easterly out into the branches of a huge oak tree and canal. Two additional bedroom suites are privately located on the front side of the home (one with a walk-in closet) boasting double windows to take advantage of their excellent western exposure. The top floorâs very open floor plan provides you with unlimited creativity to utilize the space as you see fit. Enjoy the marble-framed gas fireplace, built-in shelving with lots of room for creating living and dining spaces while taking advantage of the custom marble topped wet bar or kitchen sitting bar. Prepare great meals for guests in your large kitchen with all new (2021) stainless-steel appliances while they savor the birdâs eye views of the canal provided by the canopy covered balcony as well as enclosed sunroom. Top it off with an elevator connecting all three floors, a two-car garage where you will âpark and forget itâ since you will now be within walking distance of everything in-town Rehoboth and the Atlantic Ocean have to offer; what more could you ask for?
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Concrete, Hardi Plank, Frame
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble, Fireplace Screen.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Frame, Concrete, HardeePlank
- Deck, Balcony, Patio, Brick
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Rehoboth/Lewes Canal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price