So many choices, this 55 and better living is the finest in the area! Enjoy having your morning coffee in the breakfast room, or do you prefer the sunroom or from the deck overlooking your landscaped yard? This spacious, one-level home situated on a cul-de-sac has fabulous features including upgraded cabinets, gas cooking, built-in bookcases around the gas fireplace in the living room. You will love the freshly painted open floor plan and the huge master bedroom with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and luxury bath with double vanity, soaking tub and shower. When you feel like being social, head to the fabulous community center for swimming, tennis, exercising or one of the many planned activities and events ~ there~s something for everyone! You will be happy to call this place home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,707 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac, Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)