Shaky contract. Taking back ups. Beautiful and Charming Brick Cape cod that sits on 0.93 of an acres. This home has 4 bedrooms with 3 full baths. Main level has a large living room, dining room, unique master bedroom, full bath, office, and an open floor concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz counter tops. Upper Level has 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. Lower level can be an in-law suite or give you rental income. It features a bedroom, full bath, office/den, play room, laundry room, and large family room with a private entrance.. This home has a peaceful country feeling, while being minutes to the city or DC. You can enjoy a cup of coffee or read a book on the front porch and enjoy the large private yard with parking for 4-5 cars. Or do a family gathering on the large backyard. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets on this large open land. Close to shops and restaurants. Property could be potentially commercial if approved by county.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,430 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, In-Law Suite/Apt, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price