New Dunhill Builders home slated to start construction in late 2022. Dunhill is looking for a custom or semi-custom client to work with on this prime lot. This is a wonderful opportunity to be in the Town of Vienna with access to its coveted amenities. The house is situated on an expansive .38 acres corner lot in the highly sought Vienna ES/Thoreau MS/Madison HS educational pyramid. The home will feature over 7,100 SF of interior living space spanning 4 levels, 7 bedrooms, and 7.5 bathrooms. The exterior will encompass a large rear yard, welcoming front porch with a custom front door and wood ceiling, stone water table, and Hardie siding. The interior will consist of wide plank, white oak hardwood floors; custom wood trim; and black Marvin windows. The main level will feature a living room, dining room, butler pantry with custom cabinets and an integrated beverage/wine refrigerator, and a study/guest bedroom with a full bathroom. The main will also feature an expansive family room with a modern gas fireplace and outsized windows peering out to the rear yard. The gourmet kitchen will house custom cabinetry, stylish and durable quartz countertops, and a generous island with an integrated drawer microwave with ample room for seating. Additional kitchen appliances will include a luxury JennAir Rise 48â six burner gas range with griddle, 42â built-in side-by-side fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Adjacent to the gourmet kitchen will be a generous breakfast nook with glass French doors leading to an attached expansive Trex composite deck. The second level will offer three large, bright bedrooms with private closets and bathrooms. The main bedroom suite to consist of tray ceilings, dual walk-in closets with custom shelving and an expansive bathroom featuring custom vanities, heated tile flooring, a soaking tub, and double heads in the shower. The third level loft consisting of a lounge, bedroom, and bathroom will offer loads of natural light from its many windows. The lower level will feature a recreational room, exercise room, and storage areas. The lower level will also have a private bedroom and bathroom, perfect for a second office or family member. Completion is expected June 2023. *Pictures are of previously completed projects.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional
Public Water Service
Asphalt, Concrete, Fiber Cement Siding, Hardi Plank
Public Septic System
7,132 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Vienna Woods
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Loft, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Humidifier, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Concrete, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement, Asphalt
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price