Good things come to those who wait! Come back to see the improvements and transformation! This Capitol Hill Classic is nestled between Union Station and Eastern Market in a row of quintessential brick Victorians at an amazingly walkable Stanton Park location! Three rooms deep with HIGH stamped tin ceilings, crown moldings, built-ins, fireplace, hardwood floors, spacious living room with versatile layout options, and entertainer's dining room fit for a feast, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, new tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, powder room, coat closet AND pantry! Three bedrooms include a large Primary Bedroom with walk-in closets and bonus attic storage with pull down ladder, spacious middle bedroom with large closet and built-ins, and a rear bedroom that makes a great home office space with built-ins and Juliet Balcony! Double sink bathroom with tub shower! Versatile Private Entertainerâs Stone Patio! Double Pane Windows, Central Air! 95 Walk Score + 98 Bike Score! Short stroll to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Union Station, Eastern Market, Union Market, US Capitol, SCOTUS and so much more! Don't wait or you'll miss this one, great location, amazing value!
Townhouse, Victorian, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,508 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Brick.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Fenced, Stone Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped. Rear Yard, Front Yard, Level, Landscaping, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price