An amazing opportunity in an established and quiet neighborhood. The bones are great. The corner lot is huge. The location is so convenient - mere seconds to I-495 and stone's throw to Huntington Metro, bus, shopping, Old Town, and everything else! Home is offered AS-IS - perfect for renovation, expansion, or build new. Fully Fenced Rear and Side Yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,040 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)