Welcome to 60 Simeon Ln. in Sterling, VA! This upgraded end unit townhome boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1678 square feet of living space. Upon entering, you will be greeted by a foyer with a coat closet. The main level has a spacious living room and formal dining area. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast area with a sliding glass door that leads to the fenced rear yard. The upper level includes a master suite with a large open closet, and an en-suite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the upper level. Outside, you can relax and entertain on the deck that overlooks a private and serene backyard. Other notable features of this home include new luxury vinyl plank floors throughout, fresh paint, recessed lighting, and assigned parking. Located in a desirable community with convenient access to shopping, dining, and major commuter routes, this home is the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make it yours!
Townhouse, Other, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,678 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Community Center, Lake, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price