Impeccable single family home located in the Resort of Central Park @ Victoria Falls, a 55+ community. This beautiful sun-filled home features an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with many upgrades.The main floor has everything you need starting with its elegant foyer and sun-kissed living room. A beautiful gourmet kitchen with an extra-large custom island, back splash, quartz countertops, gas range and beautiful cabinets. This coupled with the family room is an incredible space for entertaining family and friends. The family room features vaulted ceilings, lots of light from the floor to ceiling windows and a gas fireplace for those cozy evenings. The bay-window-filled breakfast room is a delight for everyday enjoyment. While the huge formal dining room lets you host large gatherings to create endless memories. The main level master bedroom retreat features a huge walk in closet, tray ceiling and lots of widows. The master bath is truly an oasis. Its contemporary features include a double vanity, deep soaking tub and separate lavatory. In addition, the main level includes a second bedroom, full bath, and laundry. And of course, the 2-car garage entrance on the main level makes coming home in any weather a breeze. The lovey upper level includes a large loft area with a breathtaking view of the family room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms and another full bath so you can host family or friends anytime or just have more room to spread out. This home has a beautiful landscaped yard and a large patio in the rear for entertaining or simply relaxing with a cup of tea. Most of the year, you can see the stunning waterfall across the street at the Resort Community Center. Included in the HOA, your lawn will be mowed, flowers and mulch in the community changed 2X~s a year, gutters cleaned in the fall and your shrubs trimmed at your request. Wow, talk about low maintenance.The house is perfectly located on a quiet cal-de-sac and just a few steps away from a walking trail. This is truly resort living at its finest. The resort community is delightful with a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, library room, 2 game rooms, billiard room and large ball room. There are 3 ponds in the resort, tennis courts, many gazebos, a walking/bike trail and spectacular club house with many activities for you to enjoy.Gorgeous home, great neighborhood and super convenient location! It doesn~t get much better than this! The features of the home and the amenities in the community makes every day feel like a vacation. You will not want to leave your new neighborhood! Don~t hesitate because this house is priced to sell and will not last.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
2,183 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Michael Harris Dev
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Kitchen Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Library, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Sauna, Non-Lake Recrea
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS