Spacious & Open 2 Bedroom unit w/Rare Private Patio and Fenced Rear Yard Facing into the Courtyard! Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms, Open Living and Dining Area, Loads of Closet Storage, In-Unit Bosch Washer/Dryer and Garage Parking. Fantastic Location Close to Grocery Stores and Shopping, Alexandria Hospital, 395, Old Town and Washington DC. This Beautiful Home Will Not Disappoint!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Cent
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)