Spacious & Open 2 Bedroom unit w/Rare Private Patio and Fenced Rear Yard Facing into the Courtyard! Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms, Open Living and Dining Area, Loads of Closet Storage, In-Unit Bosch Washer/Dryer and Garage Parking. Fantastic Location Close to Grocery Stores and Shopping, Alexandria Hospital, 395, Old Town and Washington DC. This Beautiful Home Will Not Disappoint!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Cent
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price