$75K PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!! OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 1-3! Welcome to the peaceful and picturesque community of Bridleridge nestled in Vienna. This beautiful neighborhood, in the coveted Flint Hill ES, Thoreau MS and Madison HS Triangle, is one of the areas best kept secrets. This 3 level, 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial with a front porch sits on over .5 acres and is the perfect oasis to call home. The home boasts a main floor mother-in-law / au pair suite and new sunroom addition both of which overlook the backyard oasis. The property is an entertainer's delight featuring a pool, hot tub, gazebo, outdoor bar with refrigerator and microwave, basketball court, putting green and lovely landscaping throughout the yard as well as an extra large freshly sealed driveway and front porch. The interior of the home features a welcoming foyer, bright eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room with gas fireplace and a first floor office right off the main foyer and the garage entryway, which can serve as a mudroom. The main floor also includes a new full bath and the laundry room off of the kitchen. The upper level features a spacious primary bedroom with en suite full bathroom as well as four additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. As you make your way to the basement, you'll enjoy a large recreational room with a gas fireplace as well as an exercise or other purpose room in addition to storage. This special home also has direct access to the W&OD trail that takes you right into the Town of Vienna for the annual Halloween Parade, Holiday Stroll, Summer Concerts and much more. List of updates include: Roof (2022), Family Room Addition +windows (2021), new windows through home (2019-2020), in-law/ au pair suite including full bath conversion on main level (2019), UL HVAC (2020), Pool Pump (2021), Driveway (2022), Window Treatments ( 2022), Paint (2023) and so much more! Minutes from Maple Ave, highways, and the Tyson's corridor!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
3,821 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Slate, Other, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price