Parking, concierge, and utilities for heating and air-conditioning are included. Penn11 is a 34-unit boutique condominium built in 2019 and conveniently located on Capitol Hill, providing residents with modern amenities such as garage parking, elevator, roof terrace, and a nicely appointed lobby staffed with a concierge. This unit is complete with two 1-bedroom suites, a gourmet kitchen, and tall ceilings. The home also boasts a bay window overlooking 11th Street, providing a perfect backdrop for entertaining guests or just relaxing. You will not be disappointed!
0.01 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,057 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Y, Case by Case Basis
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price